Friday, March 16, 2012

Music Video/Church stuff

So, the church my mom makes me go to has a general young women conference, and i was asked to sing in the choir. Of coarse, my mom made me sign up. Every Sunday i have gone for 2 1/2 hours to sing and listen to churchy stuff. tomorrow is out big practice, and we are being filmed for a church music video. The dress code is sooo strict, and i don't even get to stand my my friends. It's arranged by height, and i'm the shortest one of my friends. I don't want to go!!! I am missing out on spending time at my dads house. I have to get up super early to go also, so i'm sleeping at my moms house tonight. I live at my mom's, and go to my dad's house every Wednesday after school, and every other weekend. I would so rather be there! I left my sisters watching The Shining, one of my all time favorite horror movies. and i left so that i could pick out my clothes and get all ready... grrrrr! My friend always laughes when i growl like that... oh well. there's not really any other words sometimes other than GRRR! :) well, i am going to finish watching Ned's Declassifies School Survival Guide on Netflix, then go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment